- www.zakvaski.bg is a website on the Internet (in short, Website), which provides access to the information related to the activity of Admix Ltd.
- Admix Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with registered office and address of management:
City of Sofia, d. Orlandovtsi district, 22 Parva Balgarska Armia Str, VAT: BG175164370;
- „Services“ are the information resources provided to the users of www.zakvaski.bg, as well as the options for comment.
- „User“ is any person who, through the Website www.zakvaski.bg, uses the services provided by Admix Ltd.
- „Material“ means any database available through the Webste www.zakvaski.bg, as well as any publication that is the subject of copyright.
All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights in the information resources and materials posted on the Site are subject to protection under the current Copyright and Related Rights Act and their unauthorized use constitutes law violation.
Admix Ltd. is an administrator of personal data registered under the Personal Data Protection Act. Admix is fully complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). Admix Ltd. is committed to ensuring the privacy of information contained in personal data provided by users both online and offline. Disclosure is possible when the information is required by the government or officials who, under current law, are authorized to request and collect such information.
Admix Ltd. does its best to keep the Website content true, accurate and up-to-date. All information on the site is provided in accordance with applicable Bulgarian law, without any guarantee from Admix Ltd for its credibility or integrity and security against malicious third party attacks. Admix Ltd. is not responsible for the consequences, incl. any damage caused by or in any way related to the access, use or inability to use the Website.
Admix Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions by publishing these changes on the Website in due time. For all issues not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, the applicable Bulgarian legislation applies.