Bioprotection is a natural way to inhibit microbial contaminants (yeast, mold and bacteria). Use wine bioprotection for your wine production.
This biocontrol – wine bioprotection not only helps you to prevent flavor defects, it also helps you to build and protect your brand!
- Bioprotection is the art of using natural microbial food cultures to inhibit unwanted contaminants – preventing food spoilage or enhancing food safety.
- Fermentation by food cultures has been known from ancient times as a natural way of preserving food.
- We use our superior knowledge of food microbiology to identify and select the best of the good bacteria to be used for bioprotection.
- Bioprotection enhances the effectiveness of a good sanitation program but is never an alternative to good cleaning and hygienic design of the production
Viniflora® cultures are natural food cultures selected especially to control fermentation processes preserving the varietal character of the grapes. Viniflora® helps to prevent the growth of undesirable flora and protects the flavor potential of the wine during its maturation.
Viniflora® cultures can benefit you in three distinct ways:
- Keep the label clean with no added SO2 – or else minimize its use
If you improve quality and consistency the natural way, you can keep your label clean. Use Viniflora® to make sure your wines are appreciated by as many people as possible, reducing the use of SO2 in your wine.
- Take control
Use Viniflora® bioprotective cultures for wine protection to make sure there is no deviation in the process and to keep your wine character, from vintage to vintage.
- Improve your bottom line
Use Viniflora® bioprotective cultures for wine protection to help increase your profitability by getting the best out of the grapes.
For more information about the products from this category, you can contact the representatives of Chr. Hansen in Bulgaria:
eng. Dejan Ristov, email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +359 2 938 51 05